Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

06 February 2017

Valentine's Promotion at Wordery! Free Shipping!



Valentine's Day Promotion 
 Save up to 36% on Books for your Valentine at Wordery + Free Worldwide Delivery

Take a look here at what is offered this week! Here and Here
Start Date: 03/02/2017
End Date: 14/02/2017

See below for some February reads including brand new novels from John BoyneMarissa Meyer and Neil Gaiman.




Mussolini's Island
Norse Mythology
Wing Jones
The House at Bishopsgate
The Book of Mirrors
The Heart's Invisible Furies
Hidden Figures: The Untold Story of the African-American Women Who Helped Win the Space Race
Heartless

Tally Ho! An Adult Colouring Book for Lovers of All Things British
Alfie and His Very Best Friend
Happy
You Know You're a Cat Lover When...









No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet