07 March 2017

Someone to Love by Donna Alward Book Spotlight!

http://lovekissedbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/SOMEONE-TO-LOVE2-183x300.jpg
SOME WISHES DO COME TRUE
Ethan Gallagher is a firefighter in Darling, Vermont, who followed tradition and pledged his love on the Kissing Bridge to ensure lifelong happiness. A few years later, he’s a widower with two rambunctious boys who no longer believes in magic. But even he has to admit that free-spirited Willow Dunaway fills him with wonder…and an attraction he cannot deny.
Willow’s come back to Darling a different girl than the one who left after high school. Overcoming her past and owning her own business has made her into a strong, independent woman. Single dad Ethan appeals to her in a way she didn’t expect, even though settling down is the last thing on her mind. But after fire destroys the local food bank, the town rallies, and a fling between Ethan and Willow leads to unintended consequences. Can they find a way out of their heartbreak to make a home in each other’s hearts?

Buy Links: Amazon / Barnes and Noble iTunes / Kobo / BAM / Chapters

http://lovekissedbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/SOMEONE-TO-LOVE-300x158.jpg

EXCERPT:

Her voice kept on, soft and sure. “This is one of my favorite poses. I feel rooted and strong through my feet, but my chest and arms are open. My heart is open, too.” She met his gaze, her eyes soft and a slight smile on her lips. “I knew I was on my way to recovery when I did this in class one day, and I shifted my palms so that they faced neither up nor down, but out. I felt like I wanted to hug the whole world. And I started to heal.”

His throat tightened. She said it so calmly, so easily, but it was a very personal admission.

“I want to hug you right now,” he admitted.

“Then do it.”
http://lovekissedbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/SOMEONE-TO-LOVE3-300x300.jpg
RT Book Reviews TOP PICK: “The latest offering the Darling Vermont series is an emotionally poignant, can’t-put-it-down, opposites-attract tearjerker. A true treasure from page one to the beautiful, touching ending. Alward’s witty dialogue drives this powerful tale, but it’s her little boy costars and her paradoxical, damaged hero and heroine that make hearts sing and rule every page of this sweet and steamy love story.”

Publisher’s Weekly: “Alward’s charming and down-to-earth second Kissing Bridge contemporary will have readers wishing they could book a weekend getaway to picturesque and romantic Darling, Vt.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet