The NIV Kids’ Visual Study Bible, for ages 8–12, brings the Bible to life in four-color illustrated splendor. This study Bible includes a spectacular full-color interior featuring over 700 illustrations, photos, infographics, and maps on every page that visually represent key Bible information. Each page also features important facts located near the relevant verse. Intriguing facts; colorful, engaging maps; photographs; and illustrations make this a Bible they’ll want to explore.
- Over 700 four-color photographs, illustrations, infographics, and maps throughout
- Full-color design
- Book introductions, including important facts and an image to orient the reader
- One-column format with side bar study notes for ease of reading
- Presentation page
- The complete text of the New International Version (NIV) translation of the Bible
- Beautiful cover featuring gloss
The NIV Kids Visual Study Bible is a really awesome Bible. I have reviewed a few different ones and I think I like this one the best. It is mostly for children up to age 12 but I think it could be for anyone really. I have read parts of the Bible in the past but I found it to be rather dry and boring, I know it won't read like a novel, but it is helpful to be able to understand what you are reading, even for an adult.
There are over 700 color pics, maps etc throughout the Bible, also for further reference, there are sidebars with little tidbits of information and explanations. All in all I think that this study bible is a great resource and fun learning tool.
This review was done voluntarily.