Donna Hatch, author of the best-selling “Rogue Hearts Series,” is a hopeless romantic and adventurer at heart, the force that drove her to write and publish seventeen historical romance titles, to date. She is a multi-award winner, a sought-after workshop presenter, and juggles multiple volunteer positions as well as her six children. Also a music lover, she sings and plays the harp, and she loves to ballroom dance. She and her family recently transplanted from her native Arizona to the Pacific Northwest where she and her husband of over twenty years are living proof that there really is a happily ever after.
Connect with the Author here:
"From the publisher of the USA TODAY bestselling & #1 Amazon bestselling Timeless Romance Anthology series in Clean & Wholesome Romance, comes the Timeless Romance Singles line.
THE MATCHMAKING GAME: A brand new historical romance novella from bestselling author Donna Hatch.
Top Ten List :
1. I like cats–kittens are even more fun.
2. Some days I’d rather dress up and have a tea party, or curl up with a good book, than write.
3. Every morning after I get the children off to school, I go for a long walk. (At least, that’s always the goal.)
4. Due to moves in my childhood, I attended 9 different schools. Being the new kid isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
5. I love chocolate. Dove chocolates have seen me through many brutal revisions. Chocolate-covered strawberries are a frequent reward for completing a draft.
6. I love cheesecake almost as much as she loves chocolate–chocolate cheesecake is even better. Salted caramel is a close second. Caramel-chocolate cheesecake, anyone?
7. Currently I am juggling: a new novella, a new Regency trilogy, and book 5 of the Rogue Hearts series.
8. I am severely claustrophobic, which is exactly why, when I had to give my super-warrior weapons master, Kai Darkwood in her fantasy Queen in Exile, some flaw or fear, I chose claustrophobia for his–I understand it.
9. I love to ballroom dance. LOVES.
10. I also love bodies of water of any kind–ocean, river, lake, stream, waterfall, swimming pool, backyard garden pond. It does something for my soul. This is partly why I recently moved from the Arizona desert to Washington State. I even loves water when it’s falling from the sky. My mother and husband have both speculated I might be part mermaid.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page