Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

02 July 2017

Code Name Scorpion by Donna Gustainis Fuller Book Tour!





When Trevor Willis offers Dani Carpenter her dream job as director of a new camp for children, she is thrilled. Dani intends to keep Trevor, a family friend, at arm’s length. But her heart changes toward him as they team up to protect Ady, the young daughter of a kidnapped scientist. 

After Trevor testifies against the son of Don Francisco Morales, a major supplier of heroin into the United States, Morales (aka the Scorpion) targets Trevor in a personal vendetta to destroy his reputation and then destroy everyone Trevor loves. 

With Ady tucked away in a secure location, Dani and Trevor embark on a chase that takes them from the forests of the Pacific Northwest to the jungles of Mexico. They must stop the Scorpion before he strikes again.




Amazon ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon UK ~ 

Born in Illinois, Donna Fuller has lived in a variety of places and currently resides in Butler, Pennsylvania. At times she feels like a ping pong ball—bouncing from coast to coast and back again. Her grandchildren bring her the greatest joy. She has always been involved in writing, from journals to plays for Cub Scouts, to short stories for her children and as a reporter for a small newspaper. Donna has won awards for her writing and has also taught in writing workshops and retreats. She is the co-founder of the annual OHPA Writer’s Retreat in Western Pennsylvania. Her novels include A Strand of Doubt and CodeName Scorpion.



Connect with the Author here: 

Top Ten List
Favorite Books
1.  Madam, Will You Talk by Mary Stewart
2.  The Moonspinners by Mary Stewart
3.  Moonraker’s Bride by Madeleine Brent
4.  Return to Red Castle by Dorothy Keddington
5.  Charlotte’s Rose by A E Cannon
6.  Lost Moon by James Lovell and Jeffrey Kluger
7.  The Zion Covenant Series by Bodie and Brock Thoene
8.  The Alliance by Gerald Lund
9.  Dancing on Broken Glass by Ka Hancock

10.  The Omar Zagouri Series by Heather B. Moore

Snippets
Snippet #1-
Trevor paced the length of the safe house. I’m going crazy—I have to get out of here. His cell phone pinged with a text message was from a phone number he didn’t recognize.
They’re on to you.
The text sent a tremor down Trevor’s spine. He went upstairs, removed his suitcase from the closet, and packed his clothes. Today, I take back my life.
------------------------
Snippet #2-
“I’m not sure how long I’ll be able to elude the authorities,” Trevor said quietly into his cell phone. He stared out the curtain of the hotel room. The green glow of the Vacancy sign flashed on his skin. “We had a close call this morning in Newberg.”
“How’s Dani holding up?” Don asked over the airwaves.
Through the door to the adjoining room, Trevor glanced at her still form on the bed. “She’s sleeping now. I don’t know why she believes in me, but I’m grateful she does.”

------------------------
Snippet #3-
A calm that spoke louder than rage enveloped Don Francisco. He seized a pen from his desk and grasped the writing instrument so hard his knuckles turned white. The quiet intensity of his voice could not hide his anger. “I want his name. He will learn what happens when he threatens my family.”
With a slight movement, Don Francisco snapped the pen in half. Red ink splattered like blood on his hands and clothes.


To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet