Danyelle Ferguson discovered her love for the written word in elementary school. Her first article was published when she was in 6th grade. Since then, she’s won several awards and has been published world-wide in newspapers, magazines and books. She’s grateful every day to work in her dream jobs – author, editor, and nurturing her readaholic tendencies.
She grew up surrounded by Pennsylvania’s beautiful Allegheny Mountains. Then lived for ten years among the majestic Wasatch Mountains. She is currently experiencing mountain-withdrawal while living in Kansas with her husband and four angels-in-training. She enjoys reading, writing, dancing & singing in the kitchen, and the occasional long bubble bath to relax from the everyday stress of being “Mommy.”
Connect with the Author here:
"Be careful what you wish for . . .
Delphine Baudry wished to be a best-selling author, and now instead of celebrating and jumping into her next novel, she's frozen with fear. What if she turns out to be a one-hit-wonder? What if all her new fans hate the next book? To top it all off, she can't even discuss the situation with her favorite brainstorming partner, her mother, who is losing her memory to Alzheimer's. Taking a cue from some teens tossing Euros into a fountain, Delphine gives into some whimsy and wishes for her next book plot.
Jean-Paul Chassériau wished to start an online marketing company in La Rochelle. Now the real work begins. Feeling pressure to live up to his father's name in traditional marketing and far enough away to be out of his shadow, he has a million ideas but no clients. When he finds a funky old Franc lodged between cobblestones near a fountain, there was only one thing to do. Make a wish.
When their coins collide, Delphine and Jean-Paul's wishes become intertwined, changing the course of their futures and teaching them that wishes are sometimes fulfilled in unexpected ways."
Top Ten List:
1. Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Stress Relief Aromatherapy.
2. Long, soothing bubble baths (with generous amounts of the above product - bubble bath, body scrub, scented candle, etc.).
3. Eating out. Anytime I don't have to cook is a happy day for me.
4. Singing with my kids in the car.
5. Sonic Happy Hour Drinks. (Blackberry lemonade is my fave!)
6. Middleswarth BBQ potato chips with French Onion dip. YUM!
7. Puppy kisses!
8. Fountain pens with pretty ink colors.
9. Baby snuggles (Thankfully, I get to borrow my friends' babies at church).
10. Dutch Blitz (One day, I'll beat my youngest son at this card game!).
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page