28 October 2017

Halloween Countdown Blitz - Day 12!





Jessica Parker’s adventures in the written world, have occurred as long as she can remember. Reading stories of dragons, magic, romance and the power of one person, inspired Jessica to write stories of her own. Jessica is currently working on a fairy tale series and the sequel to The Bride Trials
Aside from reading and writing, she enjoys spending time with her family, camping, driving four wheelers, swimming, scuba diving, movies and cooking.
Connect with the Author here: 


What if the greatest deception comes from our own heart?

Despite knowing little in expressions of love, Anessa, Queen of the seven covens would set the world on fire if it meant gaining the attentions of Rothe. Despite his past and state of exile, she is determined to remain loyal to the only man to ever claim her love… even if it means stealing the magic mirror of Eventyr. 
But when the shocking truth of Rothe’s intention rises to the surface, Anessa realizes that his dark obsessions are far more than she is prepared to forgive. Caught between the pains of betrayal and the need to gather her courage to face the man she once thought she loved, Anessa steels herself to do whatever it takes to see him fail.
Even if it means making the princess Snow White sleep forever. 
Can Anessa protect the royal family? Or will her own broken heart prove, once and for all, that it really is as evil as the stories say?




~ Amazon ~ Amazon UK





Q&A With The Author:

1.       When did you start writing, and was there a specific event or person who influenced you to become an author? 
a.     I started seriously pusuing writing and publishing about a year ago. But a friend about six years ago posted that she was teaching a class. I will always be grateful for the path she showed got me started on.
2.     Are you currently working on a project, and if so, can you tell us anything about it?
a.     I am currently working on a fairytale retelling of Snow White & Rose Red as well as the sequel to my book The Bride Trials. Magic, mayhem, happily ever afters? We'll see.
3.       What is your favorite writing snack?
a.     Jolly ranchers.
4.       If you could have dinner with any of your characters, which ones would you choose? Why? What food would you serve?
a.     I'd love to have dinner with Theron from Snow White's Witch. It would be a lot of fun to hear his stories as Knight Captain.
5.       Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
a.     I always learn more about writing as I do it. This story helped me to really see how perceptions are dangerous. One of my Mom's favorite sayings is, "There are two sides to every story." I'm glad I was able to explore the Witch's point of view in Snow White's Witch.
6.       How do you relax, or what do you enjoy doing when you are not writing?
a.     Scuba Diving or reading a book. I love escaping into a different world.
7.       What is your largest unfulfilled dream, and what are you doing to reach it?
a.     Making a living on telling stories. I hope one day to leave my day job behind so I can spend more time with my family and travel with them. I'm working on writing as many stories as I can.
8.       What do you fear most?
a.     Losing my family. I don't ever want to be in a position where they aren't part of my life.
9.       What advice would you give someone who wants to write a book some day?
                Start, don't wait for some day. Make that day today even if it is only for a few                          minutes.



To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 




No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet