Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

20 October 2017

Human Connection by Arthur F.Coombs Book Tour and Interview!



During the past twenty-five years, Art has worked in leadership positions with a number of global firms and their call/BPO centers worldwide. Currently president and CEO of KomBea Corporation, Art has served for more than a dozen years developing and marketing tools that blend human intelligence and automation to improve call center phone interactions. Find out more about Art’s company, KomBea,  HERE>

Art has also served as executive vice president of business development and strategic initiatives for First-Source; CEO and founder of Echopass Corporation (the world’s premier contact center hosting environment, which was acquired by Genesys for about $110 million); CEO of Sento Corporation; and managing director and VP of European business development for Sykes Enterprises.

Art is a widely published author of methodologies for BPO/contact centers, outsourcing, and technical support, and has served in leadership positions at Hewlett-Packard, VLSI Research, a nd RasterOps.

What started more than twenty years ago with a presentation in Paris has positioned Art as a charismatic, innovative, and sought-after speaker across the globe. His authentic style of delivery, solid content, and practical applications leave his audiences ready to make a difference in their own spheres of influence.
Without a doubt, Art’s heartfelt and humorous insights captivate and inspire all who hear him. Now, with his number one bestselling book Don’t Just Manage—LEAD!, everyone can experience Art’s inspiring storytelling!

Connect with the Author here: 
~ Facebook ~ Website ~ Amazon ~
~ Youtube ~ Blog ~


Sixth U.S. president John Quincy Adams, a man who knew a lot about effective leadership, maintained that the most successful people were those whose actions inspired others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more. These people were the ones who left the sidelines, entered the fray, and threw themselves into life. They were the ones who forged a nation and achieved the impossible. They were the ones who truly connected to life, to others, and to themselves. 

Today, the world needs human connection more than ever. It needs people who strive for deeper relationships, not just surface recognition, who come at life with the enthusiasm, energy, and excitement that bind people together. These people have a powerful impact on all around them. 

Leadership guru Art Coombs combines fresh perspectives, profound experience, engaging information, and unforgettable stories into a simple formula that will result in rich connections as you live, laugh, learn, love, and lead those who mean the most to you. Begin today to live the authentic, abundant life you were meant to as you build and shape the connections that change everything.


Amazon Amazon UK ~ 



  1. What is your largest unfulfilled dream, and what are you doing to reach it?
    1. [ART] Another tough one.  I would like to write more, publish more, teach and speak more.   I am slowly trying to make myself available for all of the above.

  1. What is the hardest thing you've ever done?
    1. [ART] Getting straight A’s in college.

  1. Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
    1. [ART] The lesson learned in this book for me was connecting with others through empathy, and real love is the only true way to enjoy and live a rich, abundant life.

  1. What is your favorite part of writing?
    1. [ART] I love it when you have an idea or epiphany pop into your head and the struggle to articulate and explain the idea in writing.  I also love telling stories in written form.

  1. Do you have any advice for other writers?
    1. [ART] Do not let the doubters, nay-sayers, or critics stop you.  Do not let the dark gremlins in your own mind stop you.  Let your voice be heard.  Write 1000 words a day, whether you want to or not.

  1. What was the hardest part of writing your book, and how did you overcome it?
    1. [ART] Pulling all the stories together in a coherent orchestrated manner.  I love collaborating with other writers and editors.  They always help me overcome the obstacles I seem to make bigger and uglier than they really are.

  1. Now that we've gotten to know each other tell me a story. It can be long or short. From your childhood or last week. Funny, sad, or somewhere in between. Just make sure it's yours. What's your story?

    1. [ART] Just yesterday I was boarding a plane at the Washington Reagan Airport in D.C.  This was one of those times I was not pre/checked through the TSA security line.  As I was approaching the line to push my carry-on bags through the x-ray scanning machine, there was a lovely young lady talking very loudly, (OK let’s be honest she was screaming), to all those in line to “please remove your laptop and put it in a bin all by itself.  Remove your shoes and belt.  Please remove anything in your pockets, phones, keys, coins, passport, ticket… anything at all.  Please take all liquids out of your bags and place them in a bin.  This includes waters, gels, toothpaste, cottage cheese… anything considered a liquid.”  Now I have flown a ton.  I have many millions of miles under my belt, but I have never heard a TSA person call out cottage cheese.  I looked around, and the others in line were acting like it was the most normal request they have ever heard.  I was stunned.  As I got up near the young lady, I had to ask.  So, with a wink and a smirky smile, I looked at her and said, “Cottage Cheese”?  She looked at me with the straightest face and said: “yes cottage cheese, do you have cottage cheese in your bag?”  My reply, “no Ma'am I am cottage cheese free today, but I am so glad you reminded me.  Next time I will be sure to pay particular attention when hauling my cottage cheese around the country.”  She never cracked the tiniest smile.  I had to chuckle.  Are there really that many people hauling containers of cottage cheese around that this is now part of her regular daily routine? I do not know why but it just made me snicker all the way to my gate.  Cottage Cheese.  Really?


To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet