Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

26 October 2017

The Bends Kane Montgomery #1 by Bart Hopkins


The Bends
Kane Montgomery #1
by Bart Hopkins
Genre: Supernatural Thriller
Marathon is a quiet little Texas town, and it’s getting quieter. Kids are vanishing, disappearing like tumbleweeds in the desert wind.
Somebody—or something—is taking them.


Action. Adventure. Romance. Suspense. The Bends is a supernatural thriller rollercoaster ride!


Recommended for Fans of Blake Crouch, Stephen King, J.A. Konrath, and Dean Koontz


**.99 cents 09/26-10/02 **



Bart Hopkins is originally from Galveston, Texas, but has lived all over the world during his 22 years in the Air Force.

He was born in the middle of the 1970s, owned an Atari, and loves 80s music. He can use a card catalog like nobody's business.

Now, Bart likes to travel, enjoys pretending he's a photographer, and shares as much time as possible with his beautiful wife and three awesome children. They own a Westie Yorkie named Lulu ... or maybe Lulu owns them.

Subscribe to Bart's newsletter for updates on new releases and giveaways. For a limited time, you can download a copy of DEAD ENDS free when you subscribe!



Website * Newsletter * Facebook * Twitter * Pinterest * Amazon * Goodreads

Follow the tour HERE for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet