Dressed to Kill, An Antique Hunters Mystery by Vicki Vass
This title is not up on Amazon or GoodReads yet.
Cozy Mystery 5th in Series
Date of Release - November 1, 2017
Number of Pages: 152
In 1865, Elizabeth Keckley, Mary Todd Lincoln’s dressmaker, conspired to change the course of the Civil War. Crossing lines between North and South, the band of conspirators wove a plan that remained undiscovered for more than 150 years until Antique Hunter Anne Hillstrom finds one of Keckley’s gowns. She and fellow Antique Hunter CC Muller unravel the mystery that has left a trail of dead bodies, leading to the doorstep of their antique store, Great-Aunt Sybil’s Attic.Dressed to Kill is the fifth book in the Antique Hunters Mystery Series. Rooted in history, the series reimagines real-life events blurring the line between fact and fiction.
About the Author With a passion for shopping and antiques, Vicki Vass turned in her reporter’s notebook to chronicle the adventures of Anne and CC, two antique hunters who use their skills to solve a murder case. Vicki has written more than 1,400 stories for the Chicago Tribune as well as other commercial publications including Home & Away, the Lutheran and Woman’s World. Her science fiction novel, The Lexicon, draws on her experience in Sudan while writing about the ongoing civil war for World Relief. She lives in the Chicago area with her husband, writer and musician Brian Tedeschi, son Tony, Australian shepherd Bandit, kittens Terra and Pixel, seven koi and Gary the turtle.
Author Links – Website – Blog – Facebook
Purchase Link – Amazon
Have you signed up to be a Tour Host?
Click Here Find Details and Sign Up Today!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
– Books,Dreams,Life – SPOTLIGHT
– Valerie’s Musings – INTERVIEW
– Books a Plenty Book Reviews – SPOTLIGHT
– Laura’s Interests – REVIEW, GUEST POST
– Readeropolis – SPOTLIGHT
– Brooke Blogs – GUEST POST
– Bibliophile Reviews – REVIEW, CHARACTER GUEST POST
– A Holland Reads – REVIEW, CHARACTER GUEST POST
– Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers – CHARACTER GUEST POST
– Cassidy’s Bookshelves – GUEST POST
– StoreyBook Reviews – SPOTLIGHT
– Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book – SPOTLIGHT
– Maureen’s Musings – REVIEW
– Celticlady’s Reviews – SPOTLIGHT– Lisa Ks Book Reviews – REVIEW, INTERVIEW