Mister Mottley and the Dying Fall by Ellen Seltz
Mister Mottley and the Dying Fall Cozy Mystery 2nd in Series
Incorrigible Publishing (October 27, 2017)
Print Length: 214 pages
The only way out is a long way down.Edmund Mottley, Specialist in Discreet Enquiries, is in a precarious position: his old flame Susan needs his help. Her new fiance is accused of murder, and she wants Mottley to clear his name.Mottley would rather jump off a cliff than get involved, but when Susan is threatened by a shadowy crime syndicate, Mottley leaps to her aid.Mottley and Baker, his intrepid valet, pursue the case to an island of otherworldly beauty. But the island is haunted by secrets, treachery, madness, and ... something more.Every clue crumbles under their feet, pushing Mottley's powers of deduction -- and Baker's loyalty -- to the limit. With his own life on the line, can Mottley save Susan before time runs out?The Mottley & Baker Mysteries are classic whodunnits set in the Golden Age of 1930's traditional detectives. If you like Miss Marple's pastoral puzzles or Albert Campion's rollicking adventures, you'll fall hard for this cozy historical mystery.
About the Author
Ellen Seltz worked in the entertainment industry for twenty years, from Miami to New York and points in between. Her primary roles were actress and producer, but she also served as a comedy sketch writer, librettist, voice artist, propmaster, costumer, production assistant, camera operator and general dogsbody.
She turned to fiction writing in the vain hope that the performers would do as they were told. Joke’s on her.
Ellen is a native of Birmingham, Alabama, where she now lives with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys vegetable gardening and vintage-style sewing.
Website & blog: ellenseltz.com/meet.
Join my mailing list and receive a free copy of Book 1, Mister Mottley Gets His Man.
Purchase Links -
a Rafflecopter giveaway
– Celticlady’s Reviews – SPOTLIGHT
– Books,Dreams,Life – SPOTLIGHT
– Books a Plenty Book Reviews – REVIEW
– A Chick Who Reads – REVIEW
– My Reading Journeys – SPOTLIGHT
– 3 Partners in Shopping, Nana, Mommy, &, Sissy, Too! – REVIEW – GIVEAWAY
– Island Confidential – GUEST POST – GIVEAWAY
– Valerie’s Musings – REVIEW, INTERVIEW
– A Holland Reads – SPOTLIGHT – GIVEAWAY
– StoreyBook Reviews – GUEST POST
– Brooke Blogs – REVIEW – GIVEAWAY
– Cozy Up With Kathy – INTERVIEW
– A Blue Million Books – INTERVIEW
– The Pulp and Mystery Shelf – INTERVIEW
Have you signed up to be a Tour Host?
Click Here Find Details and Sign Up Today!