Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

03 October 2018

Review and Excerpt Tour for TUNES by KC Enders! @KCEnderswrites @Barclay_PR


Review and Excerpt Tour for TUNES by KC Enders!


What’s more cliché than falling for a guy in a band or pinning
for the one who got away? Find out in TUNES by KC Enders, a
Beekman Hills novel where a no-strings spring break fling turns
into something more for Gracyn George and rocker Gavin Keller.
Fans of A.L. Jackson’s STAY, DRUMLINE by Stacy Kestwick, and
authors Jiffy Kate & Winter Renshaw will love this spicy and
angsty second-chance romance.
Title:  Tunes
Author: KC Enders
Release Date: October 1, 2018
Publisher: Self-published
Series: Beekman Hills #2
Genres: New Adult Romance
Word Count: 73K
Format: Paperback & digital


Synopsis:


What’s more cliché than falling for a guy in a band?


A no-strings fling is all it was meant to be for Gracyn George. Sun,
sand, sex, and then move on. That was before he strummed his way
into her life. Each note leaving a tingle in her spine, their lasting
melodies burned into her memory.


What’s more cliché than pining for the one who got away?


Gavin Keller has sacrificed far too much to chase after the girl who
snuck out in the middle of the night and left him wondering,
What if …


No matter how high his star rises or how many sold-out shows he
plays, he ends each concert scanning the audience for her.


What was supposed to be temporary becomes a longing neither is
willing to let go. After months of trying to move on, can they sync
the tunes in their hearts?
Available on Amazon and FREE in Kindle Unlimited!


Add to Goodreads → http://bit.ly/2oBSoX9
TUNES Excerpt
Copyright © 2018 KC Enders

Gavin

Gracyn’s gone. She f*cking left me in the middle of the night,
buck-ass naked and in her bed.
I waited more than an hour for her to come back from wherever
she’d scampered off to, almost certain that she’d just gone
out to grab us some breakfast. Took a shower and threw on my
clothes from last night. Well, my board shorts because my
favorite f*cking shirt was gone, too.
No Gracyn.
No note.
No shirt.
Nothing.
The sun blazes down on my bare shoulders as I walk back to my
shitty motel. It’s petty and stupid, but I’m too pissed off to put
on a different T-shirt. It’s the principle.
My fist connects with Ian’s door with three solid thumps. The
last thing I want to do is walk in on him getting ass when my
chick had taken her fill and bailed on me. No fucking way I feel
like dealing with his shit over this. I don’t want to hear it.
“Dude, you good?” I call as I hit the door again.
“S’open,” Nate yells. “Hey, didn’t think we’d see you today.
She leaves tomorrow, right? That chick you’ve been hanging
with all week,” he asks, looking away from the movie he’s
watching, head propped up against the headboard of his bed.
“F*ck, man. Forgot we swapped rooms. I’ll—”
Ian looks up from his laptop and leans back, the colorful tats
shifting as he folds his arms across his chest. “Jesus, what did
she do? Steal your clothes and skip town?” The disgusted look
on his face probably mirrors my own.
The door closes behind me as I cross the room and sit my ass
down on the edge of the empty bed. I dig through Ian’s pack for
a T-shirt. I pull on the first one I find, not caring if it’s clean,
and flop back, staring at the water stains blooming across the
ceiling by the bathroom. Hopefully, it’s the shower leaking in
the room above us and not the shitter.
What the fuck happened? Why did she leave like that?
“Gavin? Seriously, man, what happened?” Nate’s sitting on the
edge of his bed, features twisted in concern.
“I don’t know. I woke up, and she was gone.”
“Gone? Or out for a minute?”
“Gone. Left. Bags packed, including my f*cking shirt. Just gone.”
No matter how many times I go over it in my mind, it doesn’t
congeal into anything that makes sense.
“Sh*t, man. That sucks balls,” Ian mumbles as he goes back to
tapping at his keyboard. “What’re you gonna do? You text her
yet?”
If only.
I run my hands through my hair, gathering it in my fists, and
blow out a frustrated breath. “I don’t have her number.”
“Wait, what? You spent all f*cking week with her. How do you
not have her number?”
I roll my head to the side, so he can see just how f*cking
miserable I am. “I spent all f*cking week with her. I didn’t
really need it … until now.” Jesus, this is the worst. “What
time are we playing tonight?”
“Ten, down on the beach. So … nothing? You got nothing? No
way to find her?” Nate asks.
“F*ck. No, not really. Just a general idea of where she goes
to school, and … no, I don’t even have a last name. I mean,
I’m sure I could try to stalk the shit out of her, but she bolted,
man.”“Yeah … I guess she just wasn’t that into you, man.
F*cked the rocker on spring break and went back to her Ivy
League boyfriend.” As soon as the words leave his mouth,
Ian cringes, gritting his teeth and sucking a breath through
them. “Sorry, shit. I didn’t mean …”“Whatever.” I pull out
my phone, hoping there’s a message, but
this day is nothing but all kinds of disappointments. I pop
my earbuds in and pull up my post-show playlist. I crank
some old school ’70s disco to clear my mind. And hopefully
drift off to sleep.

Check out these other titles in the Beekman Hill series!
TROUBLES (Book #1)
A chance at true happiness.


TWIST (Book #1.5)
A twist that no one can imagine.


Enter to win a Signed Set of Beekman Hills books! Plus, five will
win a
Beekman Hills eBook of their choice!
About KC Enders:
Karin is a New York Girl living in a Midwest world. A connoisseur of
great words, fine bourbon, and strong coffee, she’s married to the
love of her life who is also her best friend. The mother of two
grown men, she is proud to say that they can cook, open car doors
for the ladies, and clean up after themselves (you’re welcome, world).
Even though her boys no longer live at home, the three dogs she’s
rescued have taken up their empty space.




No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet