Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

29 January 2019

Iquitos By John Beyer Book Tour! @Drjohnrbeyer

Iquitos
By John Beyer
The Book
ISBN-10: 1644370336
ISBN-13: 978-1644370339
Black Opal Books
Paperback: 368 pages
November 17, 2018 $15.49
Genre: Mystery/Police Procedural
Also available for Kindle

Jonas Peters and Frank Sanders team up to solve a string of murders, starting with the intentional and fatal bombing of the Common Grounds, a local coffee shop in downtown Riverside—a usually calm city in Southern California. Dozens are dead after an explosion rips apart the Common Grounds, leaving dozens of others gravely wounded. Frank soon finds himself up to his elbows assisting the bombing victims, especially when he discovers that Jonas was walking to the Common Grounds to meet up with his fiancĂ©e, but he never made it. In an instant, all their lives are thrust into a trail of death and destruction carried out by an unknown psychopath.


Former street cop, training officer and member of SWAT John Beyer has been writing most of his life. He’s traveled to at least 23 countries (and was actually shot in the head in Spain in 2000 during a march between Neo Nazis and Communists two days after running with the bulls in Pamplona). He was caught in a hurricane off the coast of east Baja (Bahia de los Angeles) while kayaking and lived to tell about it. Essentially, it’s hard to tell where experience leaves off and fiction takes over. You’ll want to read his books.

Twitter: @Drjohnrbeyer

Operation Scorpion buy link:

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet