28 February 2019

Sales Blitz for Maybe Ever After by Cassie Graham Brought to you by Forever Write PR! cassgraham12



Your next great weekend read is currently on sale! Grab MAYBE EVER AFTER by Cassie Graham for only $.99. Don’t wait, get it now as this sale ends in only a few short days!

“I relished every page of this original, sweet and heartfelt friends-to-lovers romance.” —Happily Mary After

“Maybe Ever After is a perfect mash-up of a nerdy convention meets real life.” —Megan at The Page Nerds

“This is one of the best feel-good books I’ve read in a very long time.” —Goodreads reviewer


Only on $.99 RIGHT NOW on Amazon!

AMAZON US ➜ https://amzn.to/2TQ2zVx
AMAZON UK ➜ https://amzn.to/2FOfFja
AMAZON CA ➜ https://amzn.to/2Wd1s4o




About Maybe Ever After


No one tells you what happens when you fall in love with your best friend.
They don’t tell you it’s like waiting for the answer to a question no one can hear you ask.


Meet Brynn Darling. Successful event coordinator. Celebrity friends. At the top of her game. But after many failed attempts at finding love, and a realization that her best friend is clueless, she’s ready to move on.


Easton Cole has been in the friend zone since . . . well, forever. He fills the void with unimportant people and never gets attached. That is until Brynn begins seeing a guy who threatens everything he’s ever wanted.


All bets are off.


Maybe it’ll never happen.
Maybe she’ll fall in love.
Maybe they’ll get their ever after . . . after all.






Excerpt
Copyright @ 2019 Cassie Graham


He scratched his eyebrow, hitting the rim of his glasses. His body tightened and for some odd reason, his eyes lasered to my mouth, watching me chew with rapt attention. “Can you stop eating that strawberry?” He gulped, his eyes moving to watch my neck. “Please.”
          My jaw stopped chewing and I swallowed, my eyes wide in surprise. What was up with him?
          He sighed with relief when I sat the mostly-eaten strawberry down in the bowl. “Listen, everyone is looking for you.”
          I took my glasses off and pinched the skin between my eyes. Okay, so the event coordinator hiding out for the entire event wasn’t the best idea.
          I could see that now.
          “Yeah,” I said. “Okay.” I got up from the couch and stood, smoothing my UnNatural shirt down.
          I began to walk to the door when Easton took hold of my upper arm. The air in the room stood still, the atoms surrounding us moving in slow motion. When my gaze turned to him, I narrowed my eyes. He stared at me for a moment, looking so intensely into my soul, I could almost feel him touching me. And I wasn’t talking about his hand on my arm. Although, his hold on my skin nearly bruised my soul. It was like his powerful stare somehow became tangible. It had fingers. Sensations. It caressed. Teased. Explored. Every inch of me. Too much. Not enough.
          His breath hitched and mine did the same as I watched the Adam’s apple in his throat bob. I couldn’t stop gawking at the pulse in his neck and the twitch of his strong jaw. Everything about his gape told me I should pull away from him because this look could change us, but I couldn’t force myself to move. I liked the way he was looking at me. I liked the way it made me feel. I liked that he was finally touching me for the first time with something other than simple friendship in mind. Maybe it wasn’t want. Maybe it was anger. Either way, I liked that it was different.
          Is it possible for a touch to say more? Could a simple touch tell me something I’ve wanted to hear for as long as I could remember?
          I already knew the answer. His touch could, but there was no way I was going to break contact. We were in a staring contest, and I refused to lose.
          Another beat longer, he let go of my arm with a jerk, turned away and left me behind.
          I stood there, blinking in the empty space he just occupied.  


Only on $.99 RIGHT NOW on Amazon!




Author Cassie Graham:




A chocolate mistress, Cassie Graham is a born and raised Arizona girl. Her sass knows no bounds and almost always has something kind to say, no matter the situation. She runs a platform of love and strives to bring those attributes out in every book she writes.


Cassie studied English and literature in college and has an intense love for fairytales. Go figure. Though she loves a good fairytale, she promises to always put her characters through the wringer for that happy ending. She started writing early in her high school career after an English teacher forced her to write in a journal. Four years and thirty-something notebooks full of words later, she found her passion.


Being a hopeless romantic, she found her love for romance after she fell in love at eighteen. Stories became a lot easier to write after she found her soulmate. Love exists and she's blessed enough to live it every day.


If Cassie isn't shoulder-deep in writing a version of a fairytale, you can find her front porch sitting with her husband and daughter, eating all the bread, gossiping with her best friends, visiting Disneyland, supporting strong women, listening to cheesy music and reading great books by amazing people. She loves binge watching Supernatural, drooling over Dean, Sam and Cas, and going to conventions. She also enjoys spreading love any chance she can. So, if you run into her, give her a hug or a high-five. She guarantees they're magic.


Author of Unable to Resist, Anyone But Him, The Truth of a Liar, Enchanting Wilder, Surviving Wilder, The Girl Behind the Red Door and Maybe Ever After.

Newsletter ➝  http://bit.ly/2Pjbb8z


This sales blitz is brought to you by Forever Write PR. For more information, visit our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/ForeverWritePR/


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet