Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

03 March 2019

What Wall Street Doesn't Want You To Know About Investing by Proficiency Publications! @ProficiencyPub


Discover the secrets that Wall Street doesn't want you to know about investing and take control over your financial future. 

If you have ever been to a financial planner and felt like they cared more about their own pockets then yours, then you are not alone. Millions of people see financial planners every year because they believe that they are the experts in managing your investment portfolio. In reality, all it is doing is making Wall Street richer. You see Wall Street makes money of the fees they collect from the investments that your financial planner does. If you understood that Wall Street makes money if your investment goes up or down, you might think twice before getting "expert advice". 

With this book you can begin to take control over your own financial destiny. You will learn how to pick your own winning stocks and how to better educate yourself so if you still want to go to a financial planner, at least you can ask better questions from them and keep them honest in managing your portfolio. You will also have a better understanding on why Wall Street wants to keep you in the dark when it comes to investing. The least you know, the richer they are. 

Download this book today to discover Wall Street's best kept secrets that is making them richer and you poorer. Educate yourself on picking winning stocks and begin to see the difference it makes in your investment portfolio.


Goodreads
Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet