Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

17 May 2019

Wicked Rebel by Paula Black Release and $100 Contest!


I was just getting used to my life back in Kansas, when I suddenly return to Oz, without Toto or the magic shoes that put me here. Time operates differently in both worlds, and though only four months has passed for me, more than two years have progressed in Oz.
And in that time, I’d somehow become a legend. One of my boys has become a king. And the other two have been taken captive by the Witch of the South. In order to stop a rebellion and help the shifter brothers, I have to take on a new item of power and become something I never thought I would… the Wicked Witch of the West.

To celebrate the release of Wicked Rebel, Book 1

is 99¢!


I have no idea what’s happening to me. When a tornado dropped my car in a land of short, wild people, I was shocked. With no way to get home, no idea where I was and no clue how to communicate with the muchkins, I was completely out of luck. Then I found out that my car had landed on someone and killed them. Supposedly she was the Wicked Witch of the East. If that wasn’t bad enough, now her ruby slippers magically appear on my feet, and slowly, I’m becoming her. Now I need to get to Emerald City and see the Wizard if I want to stop the transformation and return home. But the yellow brick road is no cake-walk, and I don’t know what I’ll find at the end of this journey. Luckily, I have three brothers I meet along the way to help me on my journey. Each of them is vying for my affection, as if it doesn’t matter that my skin is turning green. Wicked Origins is a modern YA Fantasy Retelling of L. Frank Baum’s original Oz tales.

Enter to win May 2019 Fantasy and SciFi $100 Gift Card Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet