Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

27 June 2019

Great Summer Reads! Day 19



Britney Mills was born in Utah but parts of her heart lie in Boston, Washington D.C. and Germany. Her love of writing began with the third grade book her teacher assigned her to write and she spent hours hidden behind her mother's couch writing pages and pages about knights and castles. Now she writes about romance. Go figure.

When she's not mothering her 4 small children, writing or reading, she's probably out playing a sport, going on a hike, or binge watching a murder mystery series. The way to her heart is through homemade chocolate chip cookies and five minutes peace.


A self-made billionaire, his real estate agent and three weeks to find the right property.
Jackson Walker hasn't had the best family life. Growing up in the foster system in Australia, it wasn’t until he met his college football coach that he understood what a normal family looked like. When he gets the call that Coach has passed away, he returns to California for the funeral and to find a place to honor the man. 

Hailey Montgomery threw herself into real estate soon after breaking up with her boyfriend nearly five years ago. She’s been working to build a name for herself and when the chance to make partner at her firm becomes available, she jumps at the chance. But the only way to achieve that distinction is to find a commercial property for the guy she’s nicknamed ‘Golden Boy’ from all the stories her father told about him. 

As spending time together brings them closer, the trust between them is called into question. Can they work through what’s happened in their individual pasts to create a relationship that will last?

  
~ Universal Amazon Link
   

Top Ten List:

1. I was born in October and that day there was record breaking snow. 
2. I played softball at Boston College.
3. I lived in Munich, Germany for a summer playing softball.
4. I was able to visit Paris, Venice, Florence, Amsterdam and Prague that summer.
5. My husband and I got married four months from the time we started dating (2 months dating, 2 months engaged).
6. My English teacher said a certain percentage of the students in our high school classroom would be English majors in college. I said to myself, "No way." Junior year of college I declared as an English major.
7. I have four kids ages 6 and under. (6, 3, 3, 3).
8. I got to see Matt Damon and Julia Stiles at the premier of Bourne Ultimatum in Berlin.
9. I broke my hand twice, the first time a hairline fracture and the next time it was completely broken.
10. I write during nap time and for a little bit of time at night.




To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 




No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet