Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

11 December 2019

NetGalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge 2020 “Sign-Up” #NGEW2020 #readingchallenge

NetGalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge 2020 “Sign-Up” #NGEW2020 #readingchallenge

NetGalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge!

What the challenge is all about…

Are you feeling overwhelmed by the number of NetGalley/Edelweiss books sitting on your shelf to be read?
Have you lost your 80% rating and would love to get it back?
Do you want to challenge yourself to read more NetGalley/Edelweiss books?
Do you need extra inspiration to achieve that next badge?
If the answer is “YES” to any of these questions then this is the challenge for you!

Challenge guidelines… 

  • The challenge runs from January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020. There is no deadline to sign up.
  • Everyone is welcome to participate – you do not need to have a blog.
  • Any genre, release date, length, etc. counts – it just needs to be a book from NetGalley or Edelweiss.
  • Books can count for more than one challenge that you are participating in.
  • The first day of each month I will post a monthly “link-up” for you to link your reviews. If you forget one month, no worries, just catch up the next month.
  • Questions: Feel free to leave a comment below or use the contact page at the top of this post.
  • Help spread the book love and use the hashtag: #NGEW2020

The Levels…

Bronze – 10 Books
Silver – 25 Books
Gold – 50 Books
Platinum – 75 Books
Diamond – 100 Books

To sign-up…

  • Make a blog post stating the level you intend to read in 2020 and link that blog post to Inlinkz (blue box below).
  • If you do not have a blog then state your reading level in the comments below and how you will be sharing your book reviews.
  • Last but not least, be sure to come back every month and link in those reviews. This is really the hardest part – remember to do the monthly “link-ups”! Be sure to follow me via WordPress or email for my monthly link-up reminders.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
I can’t wait to see all the fabulous books you will be reading!
Good luck and happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to do the platinum level, can you help me get started

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great! Click on the blue button above to sign up.

      Delete

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet