Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

02 January 2020

Darkening by Brandon Daily Book Spotlight! @BrandonDaily38

The Book
Deserted soldiers struggle to accept the violence that surrounds them. A boy wrestles with guilt over the death of his brother. And a man's morality is challenged in the hope of saving his daughter’s life. The men and women found in the stories of Darkening inhabit a world marred by darkness.

While each of these characters searches for hope, they must ultimately confront the consequences of their own actions.

Amazon

The Author
Brandon Daily is the author of the novel A Murder Country, which was awarded the Silver Medal for the Georgia Author of the Year Award--First Novel in 2015. His short fiction has appeared in several online and print magazines, and his one act play South of Salvation was performed and won first prize in the CAST Players One Act Play Festival in 2012. Brandon currently lives in Southern California with his wife and son, where he is a teacher. He is currently working on another book and several more short stories.
When? Right now! Go check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet