11 January 2020

The Grey Man Out by Robert Leslie Book Spotlight!


He finds himself reluctantly drawn into a dark and dangerous underworld inhabited by marginal people. These unscrupulous individuals want possession of Lot 70 very, very badly. So what is the key to the secret they hold? Sandy, again aided by his friend Billy, travel to the seaside towns of Dunbar and St Andrews in order to solve the riddle before it is too late…

The Grey Man Buys the Lot, the second in the Greyman series is dark and humorous and will keep readers both amused and enthralled.

Goodreads

Worked in both Southern and Northern Rhodesia as a rigger on the copper mines.
I enjoyed long-distance running, completing many marathons and ultra-marathons.
In South Africa, I was a medical representative until my family and I migrated to Australia.
There I again joined a pharmaceutical company and was with them until I retired.
I live in a country south of Sydney where I walk/ride my bike and write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet