Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

27 April 2020

Guinevere, The Legend by Cheryl Carpinello Book Tour and Giveaway!



Their friendship put him in harm's way. Will it be enough to save him? 

Across the dark water to the land of ancient Gaul, renegades take Cedwyn and the littl'uns farther from home and rescue.

Led by her heart rather than her head and without any thought for her safety, fifteen-year-old Guinevere sets out alone to save Cedwyn. And if she fails…?

Eleven-year-old Cedwyn's trust in Guinevere is absolute. But will his sacrifice to save her and protect the littl'uns end with the loss of his own life?






~ Universal Amazon Link ~ 
    
Click on the covers below to find these books on your local Amazon page
                                        


I’m a retired high school English teacher. A devourer of books growing up, my profession introduced me to writings and authors from times long past. Through my studies and teaching, I fell in love with the Ancient and Medieval Worlds. Now, I hope to inspire young readers and those Young-at-Heart to read more through my Tales and Legends for Reluctant Readers set in these worlds—Ancient Egypt, Medieval Wales, and coming soon, a hair-raising adventure through ancient worlds in search of 5 rare Phoenix Feathers.

All of my books come with Free study guides and/or extensive Back-of-the-Book materials.

My husband and I love to travel. In 2008, we spent three weeks in Egypt traveling by local train from one end of the country to the other; in 2014, we spent three weeks in the UK driving over 1700 miles through England, Wales, and Scotland; and in 2016, we spent a week in Iceland. We’ve also traveled to Mexico, Jamaica, and Aruba. Our next big adventure will be to Greece and Italy.


When I’m not writing or traveling, our 4 grandkids keep us busy.


Facebook ~ Goodreads ~ 
Amazon ~
Twitter ~ Pinterest ~

When guided by our emotions, we often find ourselves led into trouble.
Guinevere folded her somewhat dry clothes and packed them away.
Lying down, weariness closed her eyes, and she slept, but it was an uneasy rest.
Guin’ver
Guinevere bolted upright on the cot. Her eyes popped open.
“Cedwyn?”
Turning her head, she searched for the body that belonged to that voice.
Instead, all she saw was Merlyn, snoring in the cot across the way. “I know
I heard him.”
Rising from the cot, she wrapped a blanket around her taking care not t
o awaken the magician. She tiptoed to the curtain and pushed through
with barely a ripple. In front of her, from a room behind the main area
, the snorting whistle of the innkeeper broke the silence of the night.
She paused at the door to the inn, debating whether to open it and
risk waking the innkeeper or his wife, or Merlyn.
“Guin’ver…”
Knowing what and whom she heard, Guinevere pulled open the heavy
wooden door just wide enough to squeeze her body through. Once
outside, she pulled the blanket tighter around her to shut out the chill
embracing the land.
The sky, black with only a sprinkling of stars, beckoned her. Without
realizing it, she found herself walking out into the darkness, away from the inn.



To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 

1 comment:

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet