Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

30 May 2020

The Divorce Attorney Melanie Munton Book Tour and Giveaway!

   

Title: The Divorce Attorney 
Author: Melanie Munton 
Genre: Romantic Comedy 
Release Date: May 26, 2020 
Cover Designer: L.J. Anderson at Mayhem Cover Creations 



What are you supposed to do when your insanely hot divorce attorney leans over after you’ve signed your divorce papers and seductively whispers in your ear, “Give me a call if you want to know how it feels to be handled by a real man since you were clearly too much woman for him,” before sliding his business card over and walking out the door? I mean, what do you do with that? Sure, I’m tempted. I just lost a hundred and eighty pounds of stupid, cheating man. I deserve to treat myself. The thing is, I think he might be too much man for me. After all, he’s fifteen years my senior, though he doesn’t look it. But the urge to learn what this seasoned pro could teach me proves irresistible. And as it turns out, he’s a pro at a lot of things…like destroying people’s lives.

| AMAZON | iBOOKS | NOOK | KOBO |

Tweet: #BlogTour The Divorce Attorney By @melanie_munton #BuyNow today on all platforms https://ctt.ec/8M76g+ #BAPpr #RomanticComedy #ILoveBooks @BuoniAmiciPress


“Hey,” he coaxes, framing my face with his hands. “Where’d you go, darlin’? Come back to me.” I put all of our potential issues on a detour and focus on the man in front of me. “How could I be anywhere else when I’ve got that”—I wriggle my hips, grinding against the ridge in his pants—“beneath me?” He grunts. “Just checking. I was worried I was losing my edge there for a second.” He shifts the angle of his hips, driving his jutting erection directly against my mons. My eyes fall shut on a moan. “Pretty sure that’s impossible.” “No, what’s impossible is your body. You’ve been shoving these tits at me in my dreams ever since you first walked into my office. You know that? They’ve been the first thing on my mind every morning for almost a week now.” Hearing that does all kinds of fluttery things to my insides. His hands guide my hips into a rocking motion. I earnestly follow his direction, creating a simmering friction between our connected bodies. “Funny,” I whisper up at the night sky. “I’ve had similar dreams about you. Only you’re shoving something of yours in my face.” He growls, his mouth drifting over the swell of my breasts. “Is that right? You want to tell me more about that?” “You want me to show you instead?” He stills. “Is that a serious question?” I grin. “Predictable man.” “I’ve been called worse.” Before I can shimmy off his lap, his hand slides up to the back of my neck and pulls me down for a kiss that is so searing hot, it feels more like a brand. And dear God, that’s exactly what he’s managing to do. With every second I spend in his company, with every flick of his tongue, with every drawl of the word darlin’, he’s embedding himself beneath my skin, tattooing his touch onto every inch of my body. He might as well have already branded his initials right on my ass.




Melanie grew up in a small town in rural Missouri. After marrying her husband, she decided she wanted to try coastal life because why not? A few months later, they moved to North Carolina where she discovered her passion for writing, and they never looked back. They are now enjoying life with their beautiful daughter in Savannah, GA and loving every minute with their little Georgia peach.
Melanie’s other passion is traveling and seeing the world. With anthropology degrees under their belts, she and her husband have made it their goal in life to see as many archaeological sites around the world as possible.
She has a horrible food addiction to pasta and candy (not together…ew). And she gets sad when her wine rack is empty.
At the end of the day, she is a true romantic at heart. She loves writing the cheesy and corny of romantic comedies, and the sassy and sexy of suspense. She aims to make her readers swoon, laugh out loud, maybe sweat a little, and above all, fall in love.





No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet