Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

27 July 2020

The Subway Girl The Subway Girl Series Book 1 by Lisa Becker Book Tour and Giveaway!



The Subway Girl
The Subway Girl Series Book 1
by Lisa Becker
Genre: Contemporary Romantic Comedy 
CONTEMPORARY ROMANTIC COMEDY ABOUT FATE AND UNEXPECTED LOVE FROM AN AWARD-WINNING WRITER

"You don't find love, it finds you. It's got a little bit to do with destiny, fate and what's written in the stars." Anais Nin

A hopeless romantic.
A cynical web show producer.
An unscrupulous cameraman.
A sleazy businessman.
An aspiring actress.
A womanizing best friend.
A scheming ex-girlfriend.
A commitment-phobic roommate.
An unlucky-in-love buddy.

These lives intersect when an average guy is awed by a gorgeous mystery woman on a New York subway and vows to meet her.



Lisa Becker is an award-winning romance writer who spends her time like she spends her money - on books and margaritas.  As Lisa’s grandmother used to say, “For every chair, there’s a tush.” Lisa is now happily married to a wonderful man she met online and lives in Manhattan Beach, California with him and their two daughters. So, if it happened for her, there’s hope for anyone! 


Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!






No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet