Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

03 November 2020

Deserted by Tasha Lewis Release Tour! @AuthorTashaLew


Forever Write PR, LLC Forever Your Source for All Your Writing Needs.

Tasha Lewis is a sweet contemporary romance author who grew up with her head in the clouds. Her passion for life has always kept her dreaming and moving forward. She believes in fate and is a true romantic at heart. Tasha is certain that anything can be solved with a good cup of coffee and a dog or two at your side.

When she isn’t reading, which isn’t often, she is usually working on a craft or three – she can never just stick with one. Join her on her journey of publication, crocheting and any other craft she is working on.

Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Website | BookBub | Instagram


About the Internet Famous Collection

Subscribe to the Hotness.

Whether they accidentally rose to fame or staked the claim, these modern-day princes are social media royalty. Follow the Internet famous celebs as they deal with fame, power, and the consequences of falling in love. Each story is a STANDALONE fairytale retelling with an HEA and swoon-worthy alphas. There's a little something for every book craving.

Want to keep up with all the Internet Famous Collection news? LIKE the Rewritten Fairytales Facebook page!

Forever Write PR, LLC Forever Your Source for All Your Writing Needs.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/rewrittenfairytales/

 

This promotional event is brought to you by Forever Write PR

https://www.foreverwritepr.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet