Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

20 July 2021

The Knuckleball by A.M.Williams Release Tour!

They call me King for a reason. I’m used to getting what I want until Charlotte throws me off my game. She might be immune to my charms, but all it takes is one unforgettable night with her to show me what I’ve been missing. Fans of the The Perfect Game Series by Samantha Christy will devour The Knuckleball by A.M. Williams, a best friend’s sibling, sports romance.

Read Now! 

 Why do we always want the ones we shouldn’t?

Charlotte

Growing up around athletes means I’m mostly immune to their charms. Or lack thereof.

The looks, the smoking hot bodies, the cocky swagger don’t mean much to me and I can ignore any attraction I might feel.

There’s just one problem now. There’s one player that I can’t get out of my mind. After I put myself out there to take things to the next level, I don’t know how to act.

I’ve never felt this way before and it’s throwing me off.

King

I’m called King for a reason. I get what I want, when I want it with the snap of my fingers.

I’m happy with my life until her. One night and I discover what I’ve been missing.

Getting what I want shouldn’t be a problem. Except it is. For the first time in my life I’m forced to take matters into my own hands to convince her how good we would be together.

When the truth comes out and all the cards are on the table, I have to figure out if I can drop my walls for a real chance at happiness.

We have to decide if we can overcome our prejudices for a shot at happiness together.

The Knuckleball is book four in A.M. Williams’ "Boys of Summer" baseball romance series. It’s a best friend’s sibling romance with a cocky hero and a girl that takes no prisoners.

If you love men in tight pants and the sassy women they fall for, this series is for you.

This book was previously published as King of the Field. It has been updated with new content and re-edited.

Add to Goodreads!

Excerpt 

Copyright 2021 A.M. Williams

Once six months ago wasn’t enough for me. I wasn’t sure it would ever be enough.

So he’d insulted me. Did that mean I couldn’t use his dick?

No, it didn’t. And I wanted to use his dick badly

His gaze was a physical caress on my body, raising goosebumps in its wake and making me yearn for his touch

Watching him was an erotic dance that I couldn’t get enough of.

Did he have a voodoo dick or something? What was this weird sorcery he was playing on my body? 

I was wet, embarrassingly so. And I’d just had the most erotic dream of my life about the guy that I’d rejected the night before.

There were only so many dick pics a girl could handle, and I wasn’t holding my breath on Prince Charming.

I needed to move on, I knew that. But it was so hard when my dating life had now been relegated to the Myxr app, where I had to wade through the fuck boys and douchebags to find my Prince Charming. Add in the dick pics and I was rolling in the trifecta of terrible guys.

Who needed a man when you had a slightly overweight ginger cat that would suffocate you at night and purr while doing it?

“What the fuck?” Derek asked, crossing his arms.

I glanced around and hissed, “Sit your ass down.”

He glared at me before climbing up and settling in next to me.

I scooted away from him some, wanting a little distance between us just in case he got a wild hair to punch me. Distance was key.

Derek was an intimidating guy. He was tall and built. He also had a mean fastball, and I was certain that translated into other areas. But I didn’t think Derek would punch me. He wouldn’t risk injuring himself because of his contract. 

Based on the scowl marring Derek’s face, I didn’t want to bank on there being no bodily harm just yet.

“What are you up to?” Derek growled.

I shrugged and dropped his gaze. “Nothing.”

Note to self: Derek was territorial about his sister, not just his wife. Check.

“Please. Based on what just happened on that field, you’re up to something and I want to know what it is.”

“Why does it matter to you?” I asked as I looked back at him.

“She’s my sister.”

That wasn’t new information by any means. I knew that, as did the entire team. You’d have to be living under a rock not to know that.

“And?” I finally asked. “I know that, but I was complimenting her on her playing. If I’d known it would bother her that much, I wouldn’t have said anything.”

If I had to build a perfect woman, it would be Charlotte Nichols. Hands down. No contest. She was who I’d create.

I was posing for a nude calendar that I knew the old women in the retirement community were going to buy and tease me about for years to come, and I was essentially lying to the woman I wanted to be with.

I was in trouble when it came to King.

There was just one problem. I didn’t date athletes, I didn’t like their egos.

And King had an ego the size of the state.

About A.M. Williams

A.M. Williams is just a simple girl from the south that found herself living abroad. When she’s not annoying her cat or reading, she’s spending time with her husband and traveling as much as possible. She has a serious case of wanderlust and wants to go as many places as possible while she can. She loves Cheerwine, sweet tea, and North Carolina (eastern style) BBQ as well as those crystal clear waters on the North Carolina coast.

Follow: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Reader Group | Goodreads | BookBub | Website | Amazon 

This promotional event is brought to you by Indie Pen PR

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet