Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

11 March 2022

Cocktails & Crushes by Katrina Marie Reveal! @katrinamarieauthor @XpressoTours

 

Cocktails & Crushes
Katrina Marie
Publication date: April 14th 2022
Genres: Contemporary, New Adult, Romance

Out of the Ashes will be the best bar in the county. At least that’s what I promised my uncle before he passed away.

With all the changes we’re making, more challenges arise. The crowd seems to get rowdier with every day that passes, and most days I feel like I can’t keep my head above water.

That is until Dylan, the kid I used to babysit, walks in. He’s definitely not a kid anymore. But he might just be what I need to keep the bar running smoothly. Too bad he isn’t staying in town.

Guarding my heart is the least of my problems, but I’m not sure how long I can fight my attraction.

Goodreads / Amazon



Katrina Marie lives in the Dallas area with her husband, two children, and fur baby. She is a lover of all things geeky and Gryffindor for life. Welcome to Your Life is her debut novel and she hopes you enjoy reading it as much as she enjoyed writing it.

 

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / TikTok / Pinterest / Bookbub


Hosted by:
XBTBanner1

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet