Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

19 March 2022

Potluck and Poison (Spy Kitty in the City) by Bailey Booth Book Tour and Giveaway!

Potluck and Poison (Spy Kitty in the City) by Bailey Booth

About Potluck and Poison

Potluck and Poison (Spy Kitty in the City) Cozy Mystery 5th in Series Setting - Seattle

Independently Published (March 17, 2022) 

Digital ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09G1QN9B9

I always dreamed of being a part of my favorite show, Parking Lot Potluck, but I never expected them to ask me to help solve a murder.

 

Someone poisoned a dish on the popular cooking competition. The host is dead and my favorite judge is in critical condition. The only one who witnessed the crime was Great Dane, Chloe.

 

Persephone and I are off to Seattle to solve the crime, but things are much different behind the scenes. Have the cast and crew been working on a recipe for deception, or was it a contestant with a case of sour grapes who’s brought production to a halt?

 

Whatever I do, I have to keep my inner fangirl in check, or my favorite show could get eliminated for good.

About Bailey Booth

Bailey Booth is an animal lover, travel enthusiast, and avid reader. She drinks way too many soy lattes and will probably laugh at your jokes. She also likes long walks on the beach and candlelit dinners…oh wait. Wrong profile. Bailey’s been writing and amateur sleuthing since she was a kid. Fun fact: Spy Kitty in the City came to her in a dream. Follow your dreams! 

  Author Links Website www.baileyboothbooks.com 
  Purchase Links - Amazon - B&N - Kobo - Apple 


TOUR PARTICIPANTS
March 16 – I Read What You Write – SPOTLIGHT
March 16 – Mochas, Mysteries and Meows – CHARACTER INTERVIEW
March 16 – FUONLYKNEW – SPOTLIGHT
March 17 – StoreyBook Reviews – SPOTLIGHT
March 17 – Sneaky The Library Cat's Blog – CHARACTER INTERVIEW
March 17 – Brooke Blogs – SPOTLIGHT
March 18 – Read Your Writes Book Reviews – CHARACTER GUEST POST
March 18 – Lady Hawkeye – SPOTLIGHT  
March 18 – Maureen's Musings – SPOTLIGHT
March 19 – Celticlady's Reviews – SPOTLIGHT
March 19 – Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book – SPOTLIGHT
March 20 – fundinmental – SPOTLIGHT
March 20 – Sapphyria's Book Reviews – SPOTLIGHT
March 21 – eBook Addicts – SPOTLIGHT
March 21 – Literary Gold – SPOTLIGHT
March 21 – #BRVL Book Review Virginia Lee Blog  - SPOTLIGHT
March 22 – Cozy Up With Kathy – CHARACTER GUEST POST
March 22 – BookishKelly2020 – SPOTLIGHT  
March 22 – Novels Alive – SPOTLIGHT


Have you signed up to be a Tour Host?   Click Here to Find Details and Sign Up Today!

3 comments:

  1. Bailey you are a new to me author and that is exciting. So glad that you are on tour and wishing you a lot of readers and reviewers! peggy clayton My NY resolution was to read a new to me author a month and I have exceeded that every month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the blurb. I look forward to reading this story.

    ReplyDelete

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet