Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

07 April 2022

Wicked Savage Cruel by Daniela Romero!

 

Wicked Savage Cruel by Daniela Romero 

Publication Date: April 4, 2022 

Genres: Contemporary, Bully, Romance

Read for FREE in KindleUnlimited: Amazon

Never cross a Devil … Sun Valley High is run by the Devils. It’s not just their mascot, it’s the crew of guys who are high school royalty. Wicked. Savage. Cruel. When they target someone, no one stands in their way. And the three young women who find themselves in the Devils’ path are about to find that out. Meet the Sun Valley High Devils and the women who tame them in this boxset featuring three full length bully romance and enemies to lovers stories. You’ll find your favorite sports romance themes with bad boys, brother’s best friends, and one night stands that turn into so much more. Three steamy stories with HEAs guaranteed!

About the Daniela Romero

Daniela Romero is a Snarky AF, Latinx Author, who happens to also be a Mom of 3. Born and raised in sunny California, she now makes her home in the Pacific Northwest and is happy to enjoy all four seasons even if the snow can sometimes be a bit much. She hates cheese–of all kinds–and yes that means she orders cheeseless pizza. Daniela is an ENTJ all the way which means she loves to talk (a lot) and is probably as extroverted as they come so feel free to shoot her a message, send a raven, throw up smoke signals. Whatever it may be. She love’s chatting with readers so feel free to stalk her. No really!

Website | Newsletter | Amazon | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Reader Group | Goodreads | TikTok

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet