Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

21 July 2022

Broken Whispers by Neva Altaj New Release!#BrokenWhispers #NevaAltaj

 


🔥NOW LIVE! BROKEN WHISPERS by NEVA ALTAJ🔥

A marriage between two sides. The most beautiful woman of the Italian mafia, and the Bratva’s most feared monster. Book two and a standalone romance in the Perfectly Imperfect mafia series.

GET YOUR COPY TODAY!

amazon.com/gp/product/B09ZPQN2NZ


💥BLURB💥

Mikhail
The Italian and Russian mafias are at war,
And it is brutal.
We’re both ruthless, relentless, and unforgiving.
But then, the decision is made to merge our worlds,
A marriage between the two sides.

The most beautiful woman of the Italian mafia,
And the Bratva’s most feared monster.

I loved her from afar for so long,
And I finally get to have her as my own.
But will she run away,
When she realizes who I really am?

Bianca
Anything,
I would do anything for my sister,
Even marry into Bratva to keep her safe.
I expected a vicious, cold-hearted savage,
But I am in for a surprise.

This scarred, frightening man,
Is everything I have ever wanted.

Now, it’s up to me,
To break down his walls,
And destroy the barriers between us
With broken whispers.

*Broken Whispers is a full-length novel with several open-door steamy scenes, no cheating and a guaranteed HEA.

This is the second book in Perfectly Imperfect mafia series. Each book in this series features a different couple and can be read as a standalone, but for maximum enjoyment, follow the recommended reading order.

📚 Add to GOODREADS: goodreads.com/book/show/61047552-broken-whispers



#BrokenWhispers #NevaAltaj #PerfectlyImperfect #PerfectlyImperfectSeries #MagicPenBookTours #mafiaromance #mafiaromancebooks #mafiareads #arrangedmarriageromance #agegapbooks #mafiaromancereaders #mafiaromanceseries #newbook #mustreaditnow

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet