Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

02 August 2022

πŸ”₯TEASER BLAST! πŸ”₯ 🧜Meraki: A Syren Story by Naomi Kelly!



 πŸ”₯TEASER BLAST!πŸ”₯

🧜‍♀️Meraki: A Syren Story by Naomi Kelly

He wraps a solid arm around my waist and yanks me onto the pier and into his hold. Using his free hand, he withdraws his blade and points the tip at me. 

“Promise that you will return to me.”

🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️

Meraki is the first of two books of syren Wren’s story. This sassy syren has just swum away from home only to find herself at the mercy of the young warlord. This story is a mix of Little Mermaid, Maleficient, Serpent and Dove, and Greco-Roman mythology. A YA Fantasy series with enemies-to-lovers romance, royalty, syrens, sea adventure, danger and a few other mythological beings.


AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086GZ94LD 

πŸ–‹Bloggers & Influencers SIGN UP for a BOOK TOUR (Sept 5-9) ➡ forms.gle/nvtRMHvszVbCiWXG9

ADD TO YOUR TBR ➡ goodreads.com/book/show/53226187-meraki


🧜‍♀️BLURB🧜‍♀️

Her song is a gift bestowed by the gods; so why does it feel like a curse?

Seventeen-year-old Wren thinks she has just swum away from the greatest threat in the sea. That's until she finds herself being hauled upon a warlord's boat. With her life at the mercy of a young, temperamental King, Wren must decide who is her ultimate enemy.

Can Fate be altered? What do gods have planned?

Syrens are bound to tell the truth, but that doesn’t mean their lives cannot be riddled with lies.

🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️

 #Meraki #MerakiASyrenStory #SyrenStories #NaomiKelly #MagicPenBookTours #BookTeaser #fantasy #yafantasyromance #YA #indiebooks #fantasybooks #mermaidbooks #enemiestolovers #greekmythology #fantasylover #youngadultfantasybooks #fantasyreader #amreadingfantasy #fantasybookseries

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet