Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

24 August 2022

πŸ”₯THE WARLORD by Kally Ash is AVAILABLE NOW!πŸ”₯ @magicpenbooktours @kally.ash @MagicPenTours @MagicPenTours #MacTireMafia #mafiaromance #darkromance

 

The first book in the dark mafia romance series of Mac Tire Mafia.

πŸ’šBLURBπŸ’š

I’m a pawn in a very dangerous game.

I was kidnapped and sold to one of the most dangerous mafia groups in Ireland - the Mac TΓ­re Clan.

I’ve been entrusted into the care of a man known simply as The Warlord.

He watches me like a wolf stalking his prey.

He stares like he wants to devour me.

The scary thing is, I think I might want him.

⛓️ Dark Mafia

☘️ Abduction

⛓️ Wounded MC

☘️ Obsessive Hero

⛓️ Strong-willed Heroine


★★★★★ “Grayson… he's definitely being added to my book boyfriend list!!!

Irish accent✔️

hot as all πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ˆ

willing to un@live to keep his woman safe ✔️✔️

OMG just speechless!!!! ✔️✔️✔️

~ Goodreads Review

★★★★★ “Intriguing and very hot… I [could not] put it down for a second… I Highly recommend it!~ Goodreads Review

★★★★★ “OMG GRAYSON!!! I heard that voice echoing through my head!” ~ Goodreads Review

★★★★★ ”Once again Kally has brought the heat πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ with this book. The chemistry between the characters is electric.” ~ Goodreads Review

★★★★★ “Holy mother of all things hot!! Prepare to find a new favorite book boyfriend because Grayson is everything: sexy, smart, possessive but most of all protective and he gives off all those touch her and I’ll stab you vibes and I am here for it.” ~ Goodreads Review

GET IT NOW!






Amazon US: amazon.com/dp/B0B1LFJCR6

Amazon AU: amazon.com.au/dp/B0B1LFJCR6

Amazon CA: amazon.ca/dp/B0B1LFJCR6

Amazon UK: amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B1LFJCR6

Available for free with Kindle Unlimited

πŸ“šAdd it to your TBR goodreads.com/book/show/61028209-the-warlord

πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

#KallyAsh #MacTireMafia #MagicPenBookTours #Irishmafiaromance #darkromancelovers #mafiaromance #crimeboss #romanticsuspense #ilovebooks #bookstagram #darkromance #needtoreaditnow #kindlebooks #bookaholic #bookobsessed #bookish #KU #newbook #newbookrelease #mustread #stayupallnight #justonemorechapter 



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet