Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

07 March 2023

Love Madly by Tracy Hooker Book Tour! #bookstagram. #b #womensfiction @iReadBookTours @acornsireadbooktours

 


Book Title:  Love Madly by Tracey Hooker
Category:  Adult Fiction (18+) ,  284 pages
GenreContemporary Women's Fiction
PublisherTracey Hooker
Release date:   May 2021
Content RatingPG-13: some f-words, violence, non-explicit sex scenes
One afternoon Jamie is so bored she forms lips with her left hand and kisses it. She is missing passion in her life. Her husband, Joe, always ready with a snide remark, catches her in the act. This time he's speechless when Jamie quips that she's "having an affair."

​The story is told in Jamie's irreverent voice and blends two timelines--that of Jamie's young years with her teenage soulmate, then her troubled marriage and ensuing Hollywood affair.

Tracey Hooker is a creative thinker, writer and doer. She has a master’s degree in health administration and spent 16 years educating state legislators across the United States on critical public health issues. Tracey practices yoga, hikes in the Rockies, dabbles in watercolors, writes rap songs and donates blood. She has lived in California, Spain and Arizona, and now lives in Denver, Colorado, with her husband and her dog, Winnie.

connect with the author: website
Giveaway!
$25 STARBUCKS GIFT CARD



4 comments:

  1. Good luck to the author for the success of the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to spotlight my book, Love Madly, and for wishing me good luck. :) Best wishes, Tracey Hooker

      Delete

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet