Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

27 March 2023

Mirrored Reflections by J.F. Ridgley Book Tour! @jfridgley @iReadBookTours @booksjfridgley @acornsireadbooktours

  #iReadBookTours #books  #authors  #giveaway #christianromance #christianfiction #bookstagram #cleanreads #cleanromance #christianauthor #amwriting #christianauthors


Book Title:  Mirrored Reflections by J.F. Ridgley
Category:  Adult Fiction (18+) ,  418 pages
GenreChristian Romance
PublisherR Pride Publishing
Release date:   December 2022
Content RatingPG-13 +M.  This is a Christian Romance, no sex. two hot kisses. Lots of trauma but a happy ending. There is a language warning: Chad's debridement is painful, being a burn survivor is painful and the story is about also about sexual trafficking.


“I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU” - Hebrews 13:5

Opposites attract and Chad and Sierra are that.

Chad is destroyed on the outside by a suicide bomber while Sierra is broken on the inside by human trafficking. They are each other’s reflection of who they are - beautiful but ravaged by life.

Chad Michaels, an Afghan vet, comes home to a suicide bomber who destroys not only his family but the man he was. Now, he must deal with life as a burn victim -- as a monster. But Sierra sees what a beautiful man Chad truly is.

Not all wounds are flesh. Many are inside one’s soul where Sierra Smith’s scars run deep. Yet, Chad sees the innocence that Sierra fails to see. Kidnapped at the early age of six, Sierra was raised to become a high-end prostitute who now dreams of becoming a nurse...someone who helps heal people not service them. But her past relentlessly haunts her.

​Sierra and Chad are determined to help each other heal from their traumas – whatever it takes. And, somehow, with God’s help, they will survive to see a brighter day.
BUY THE BOOK:
Amazon
Books2Reads

JF Ridgley is the author of eight novels and short stories set in ancient Rome and three contemporary romance novels. She loves researching history and writing fiction based on real stories of real people. She also loves to write contemporary romance because the ancient Roman saying of ‘Live. Love. Laugh.’ is just as true today.

connect with the author: website ~ twitter ~ facebook pinterest instagram GoodReads



Enter to win

$20 Amazon Gift Card

courtesy of the author of

MIRRORED REFLECTIONS

(one winner) (USA only)




8 comments:

  1. Mirrored Reflections sounds like a story that my teen-aged granddaughters and I will enjoy reading, thank you for sharing the author's info and the book details

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, hope that you enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. J.F. Ridgley is a new author to me, but I want to thank this blog for the introduction.
    I look forward to reading this book. I saw she had some on Goodreads that I want to read also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope that you enjoy whatever you read! thanks Audrey!

      Delete
  3. This sounds like an awesome book! I love the cover & the blurb! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet