Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

24 May 2023

Handfast by Tricia T. LaRochelle Release Tour! @IndiePenPR @TriciaLaRochelle @larochelletricia

#Handfast #Revive #FlickeringHeart #SaraBrowneSeries #NewAdultRomance #ContemporaryRomance #RomanticSuspense #ReluctantHero #Soulmates #Trapped #DarkSecret #Redemption

 

Three years after their freshman year from hell, Sara not only graduates from college, but her relationship with Scott is stronger than ever. Just when she thinks the craziness from her past is over, a mysterious stranger shows up, knocking her world off its axis. Will this man prove to be another devastating blow to her already complicated life? Readers who love Tattered Stars by Catherine Cowles will enjoy Revive by Tricia T. LaRochelle, a new adult romantic suspense. "LaRochelle writes like a pro and delivers a profoundly entertaining romance story with genuinely flawed characters and a deftly handled plot with explosive moments." —The Book Commentary

Read Now!

 
Three years after her freshman year from hell, Sara graduates college a stronger and more well-balanced woman. Her relationship with Scott is strong, their future together bright. If only her parents could be there to join in the celebration. Just when she thinks the craziness of the past is finally over—and for good—a mysterious stranger shows up at her graduation, turning Sara’s world upside down. This man may just be the answer to her prayers or another devastating blow to her already traumatic life.

Add to Goodreads!

Excerpt

Copyright 2022 Tricia T. LaRochelle

I’d never seen Scott so nervous. I’d seen him upset, angry, worried, and shocked—heck, I’d even seen him depressed—but never nervous. Not fun nervous, anyway. He sucked in a breath and began. 

“Before I met you, I had no idea what being in love was like. I thought I knew, but I didn’t have a clue. Being with you has taught me so much these past few years. Not only are you the most gorgeous creature I have ever laid eyes on …” He smirked, his eyes dancing with erotic thoughts, something I saw whenever he was “in the mood,” which was pretty much all the time.

 “And sexy as hell, but you are braver than anyone I’ve ever known.” A shadow fell over his face. “On top of that, and even after all you have been through, you still have the biggest heart. Being with you makes me want to be a better person.” 

He shook his head and exhaled. “I find myself imagining things that I never thought I’d ever want.”

“Like what?” 

The words tumbled out of my mouth like a five-year-old with no self-control. The corners of his luscious lips twitched upward. 

“Well, for starters … a house … with kids … a dog. The thought of you mothering my children someday makes me believe that dreams can come true.”

 He looked down for a moment and shook his head again before pinning my gaze with his vibrant blue eyes.

 “I realize you’re too good for me. And I also know that I don’t deserve you, but f*ck if that’s going to stop me from asking you the most important question of my life.” 

He inched closer, his irises locking me in place, his voice low and imploring.

 “After we graduate next spring, Sara Browne, will you do me the honor of being my wife?” 

My eyes welling with tears, I leaned forward and fell into his big, burly arms, his musky scent welcoming and his lips tapping tiny kisses against my head and cheek.

 “Of course, I will. I can’t imagine anyone else as my husband or the father of my children. So, yes, yes, yes,” I said, giddy and slightly dizzy from the emotions swirling through my head, my heart, and every cell of my body. 


 

  Since she was a little girl, Tricia T. LaRochelle has been obsessed with tragic love stories. No beach reads for her. Bring on the grit with a double side of turmoil. She likes to feel the character’s anguish as they fight to overcome obstacles to be together. Growing up in central Vermont, she has seen her share of tragedy but remains a hopeful romantic. She now lives in Central Virginia where she continues to foster the possibilities of how love can conquer all. Flickering Heart is the first book in the Sara Browne Series. Stay tuned for updates and announcements on Instagram, and Twitter, or sign up for her email list at TriciaLaRochelle.com.

Follow: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Amazon | Goodreads | Pinterest | Newsletter

This promotional event is brought to you by Indie Pen PR

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet