Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

26 May 2023

Snow Storm by Mike Alger Audiobook and Book Tour! #iReadBookTours #authors #giveaway @alger_mike @iReadBookTours

 #booksbooksbooks #readersofinstagram #suspense #booknerd #audiblebook #book #audio #audibletrial #amreading #goodreads 


 


Book Title SNOW STORM by Mike Alger
Category:  Adult Fiction (18 +) 
Genre:  Mystery / Thriller
Publisher:  Publish America
Release date:   July 2002
Content Rating:  PG - I wavered between G and PG…there’s no explicit language, but there is some mild-violence.

Book Description:

He smiled. “Kidnapping? Naw… you don’t have to worry about that. Oy’m not here to kidnap you. Oy’m here to kill you.”

You ever had one of those days? You know the kind. You wake up one morning, and all of a sudden an internationally feared assassin wants you dead? I hate it when that happens. And what do you do when the forecast for your friendly neighborhood TV weatherman looks like murder?

​KRGX meteorologist Greg O’Brien is having one of those days. He just hopes it’s not his last.

Buy the Book:
Amazon Audible 

Add to Goodreads



One of the most popular and recognizable faces on television sets in Nevada and California; Mike Alger is the Chief Meteorologist for KTVN-TV Channel 2 (CBS) in Reno, Nevada. The award-winning weatherman is a holder of the American Meteorological Society’s Certified Broadcast Meteorologist Seal of Approval. He is happily married with two children.


connect with the author: website ~ acx ~ facebook ~  twitter


Enter the Giveaway:

Win audiobook copy of SNOW STORM by MIke Alger (3 winners) (USA only) (ends Jun 2)


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet