Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

19 April 2024

🌠 PREORDER ALERT! 🌠 Loving Lizzy (The Serenity Mountain Series Book 6) by Cassie Colton! #BAPpr #DMEarl



🌠 PREORDER ALERT! 🌠

Loving Lizzy (The Serenity Mountain Series Book 6) by Cassie Colton!


Amazon https://amzn.to/3xtXzzk

Apple ➜ https://apple.co/3PDmIxA

BN https://bit.ly/3vtHp8g

Kobo ➜ https://bit.ly/4aaSRVy


Pediatric doctor Michael Harris embarks on a humanitarian mission, only to be kidnapped by rebels, leaving his pregnant wife, Elizabeth, to face the challenges that unfold in his absence. As Elizabeth gives birth to their son Conner while Michael is held captive, tragedy strikes when Conner succumbs to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome four weeks later.


Enduring the pain of her husband's captivity and the loss of their son alone, Elizabeth is shocked when she receives a call from her doctor with a devastating diagnosis: breast cancer. Fearing the possibility of history repeating itself, as Michael had witnessed his mother's battle with the same disease, Elizabeth decides to face this battle on her own.


When Michael finally reunites with the woman he loves, he is determined to convince her to fight for herself and their future together. Will Michael be able to break through the walls Elizabeth has built around herself and inspire her to join him in the fight for their shared happiness?

#PreorderAlert #commissionedearned






No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet