Reviews!

I am still having a difficult time concentrating on reading a book, I hope to get back into it at some point. Still doing book promotions just not reviews Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly July 2024

07 August 2024

Guarded from Corruption by Gia Corbie! 💥 PREORDER ALERT!💥


What to expect?


A protective alpha hero


A strong and smart heroine


A team of former Green Berets


A lot of twists and turns


Action and danger


Forced proximity


Plenty of sweet and steamy moments.


This September release is available for preorder and exclusive to Amazon and KU!

Preorder ➜ https://amzn.to/4c83okM


I never thought it could happen to me.

My life was ordinary. Predictable. And as my best friend always reminded me, much too solitary.


Still, I couldn’t complain. I had a job I enjoyed. A place of my own. Hobbies. Most days, I thought I was happy.


Until the night I was taken. Drugged. Held captive and subjected to tests and exams in a strange and terrifying facility. From what I heard, it was only going to get worse, and escape seemed an impossibility.


But they didn’t know just how determined I was. They never considered I could outsmart them.

Against all odds, I escaped. The only problem? I’m still in danger, and I don’t know who I can trust to help me.


Except for one person.


Niall. My best friend’s brother. A man I like more than I should. And the man who has every reason to hate me.


I moved to Texas for a new beginning.


A new job. A new team. After three years out of the Army, I finally had a purpose again.


Then I got the call that brought my past right back to the present.


She was the last person I expected to hear from. Not after the harsh words we exchanged; words I still regret years later.


But when she asked for my help, there was never a question of going to her. And after hearing her story, I didn’t hesitate to offer my protection.


How could I not? She’s not just my little sister’s best friend—Jade’s held a piece of my heart since I met her.


Maybe I’m not the right man to be with her. But I’m the right man to protect her. And I’ll do anything to keep her safe.




Guarded from Corruption is the first book in the Blade and Arrow Security Bravo Team series. It has a protective alpha hero, a strong and smart heroine, a team of former Green Berets, lots of twists and turns, action and danger, forced proximity, and plenty of sweet and steamy moments. No cliffhangers and a happily-ever-after guaranteed! (And expect some cameos from the original Blade and Arrow team!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet