Reviews!

I am still having a difficult time concentrating on reading a book, I hope to get back into it at some point. Still doing book promotions just not reviews Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly July 2024

14 August 2024

💥 PREORDER ALERT! 💥 Running Alone by DM Earl is now available for preorder! #BAPpr #DMEarl

 


💥 PREORDER ALERT! 💥 

Running Alone by DM Earl is now available for preorder!
It’s the second book in the Mayhem Makers MMM series from DM Earl!


Preorder your copy!

Amazon  ➜ https://amzn.to/3VCe0TB


Start the series with Running Wild!
Available on Kindle Unlimited!

Amazon  ➜ https://amzn.to/4cgsfmM



Letting him in means telling the truth…


KITTY

 

Crazy.  Chaotic. and Carefree.

That's how I presented and seemed at the signing.

No wonder he fell for me,

Wanted me;

I was the perfect package.

 

But now, back home, in the real world,

I can't pretend to be that girl.

My life isn't as it seems,

There are demons from my past,

Secrets that I hid,

Stories I never told.

Now, Malachi wants answers,

Truths that I can't admit.

 

We may be heading to MMM25,

Yet he can't come, can't know the reality.

It's all fun and games,

When it's Motorcycles, Mobsters, and Mayhem.

But this is my life,

And I'm used to RUNNING ALONE.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet