Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

06 February 2010

We Have A Winner!!

My Giveaway of auf Weidersehen by Christa Holder Ocker has a winner. List of each name in entry was given a number by Random.org and out of those numbers the winning number was chosen and that number is # 2 CallMeKayla!!!!!



3. April
4. Zia
9. Gwendolyn
6. Madeleine
             8. Irene
             2. CallMeKayla
             7. Sarah E
             1. Esme
             5. Sam


Here are your random numbers: 2
Winner has been notified....
Thanks to all who entered!!! If you didn't win in this giveaway, there will be lots more!!



3 comments:

  1. I just check my email, thank you SOOO much!!! I cannot wait to read my new book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanhks to all who entered, I will be having more contests!!!

    ReplyDelete

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet