Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

07 March 2012

Book Club Favorites at Sourcebooks



Sourcebooks has a great “Book Club Favorites” eBook promo going on for the month of March.

All of the titles below are $2.99 and some of them have FANTASTIC extra content that the normal eBook does not have.

The titles that have extra content are:

The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley
(BTW big congrats to Susanna - The Rose Garden was announced as a DABWAHA finalist – if you aren’t familiar with it, it’s a fun tournament of books (kind of like March madness style), you can play along and find out more info here: http://dabwaha.com/)

The Greatest Knight by Elizabeth Chadwick

The Traitors Wife by Susan Higginbotham

Through a Glass Darkly by Karleen Koen

Churchill’s Hour by Michael Dobbs

You can see the full list of titles that are included in the promotion here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet