Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

24 July 2015

100 Naturals Resveratrol Extra Strength Plus Dietary Supplement Review!



Resveratrol is abundant mostly in the skin of red grapes and berries. It is a member of a group of plant compounds called polyphenols. They all have aromatic structure that can effectively absorb UV light .They are thought to have antioxidant properties, protecting the body against the negative effects related to oxidative stress*
Benefits from Super Resveratrol
*Cardiovascular health
*Anti-aging with rich vitamin C
*Joint healthy support

Why Super Resveratrol?
(a) Super Resveratrol contains many different kinds of natural ingredients, and all of these beneficial ingredients together with our enhanced formula provide you the support of your cardiovascular, joint health, and antioxidants by delivering highly concentrated levels of antioxidant polyphenols alongside Vitamin C and a powerful proprietary blend of pomegranate, acai, grape seed extract, and green tea.

(b) Premium formula with 1200mg per serving, enhanced with Probiotics Lactobacillus Acidophilus.

(c) Natural and Safe: Our Super Resveratrol is guaranteed with 100% pure, natural ingredients without any side effects.

(d) Proudly make in USA by an FDA registered cGMP certified facility with 100% natural ingredients.
 
 
    Links
 
http://100naturals.myshopify.com/products/super-resveratrol

My Thoughts

The reason I decided to review 100 Naturals for two reasons, one, anything I can do to help ease the joint pain I have is an important factor, as I suffer from Degenerative Joint Disease and Spinal Stenosis. Two this product promotes other health benefits such as Cardiovascular and aging. I am 62 and have had to do a total life style change, otherwise some of the health issues I have were going to get too bad to the point that they were irreversible, such as diabetes. I changed my diet, started exercising and taking herbal and other dietary supplements. 

With all the changes that I did, I was able to become insulin free and I lost weight. So with all of that something worked, or a combination of things contributed to my success. Resveratrol is made with 100% natural ingredients such as Pomegranate, Green Tea and Grape Seed so it is safe for most anyone to take, remember consult your physician before taking any type of supplements. 

So you could eat lots of berries and grapes or drink wine, but taking this dietary supplement on a regular basis ensures that you are getting all of these nutrients that you need, I also had no side effects from taking this supplement.  I received a bottle of 60 capsules at no cost to me for an honest review. I will certainly think about continuing taking Resveratrol in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet