Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

08 July 2015

Grapefruit Tangerine Tang Natural Soap Review! #Soapdotclub






About the Soap

The Soap.Club offers our customers the ability to purchase our amazing soap online or join our monthly membership service.

Soap is our passion. In fact, it’s our only product. We focus on premium quality soap aged up to 6 weeks and made fresh with pure ingredients that will stimulate your senses. The secret is our old-fashioned cold process soap making. Every product is made by hand, starting from stirring the recipe, cutting the bars and even packaging each individual item. Right away, you will notice the soft gentle lather that feels like lotion instead of rough sharp edges that feel scratchy or rough on your skin.
 
The cold process method of making soap helps enhance the fragrance. Many of the essential oils and fragrances provide the same properties used in aromatherapy and wellness programs. Feel the guilt free, sensual indulgence of our soap.




What I Think

I received a bar of Grapefruit Tangerine Tang Natural Soap for review and was not monetarily compensated. I choose Grapefruit/Tangerine fragrance because I love the citrusy scent of soap. I have used the soap ever since I received it and it lathers great and has a subtle scent that won't overpower you. The bar is a really nice size also.

The soap rinses clean without leaving a film as store bought soaps tend to do. I love handmade soap and have for years, not too crazy about the name brands you find in a store, I think I like that the soaps are handcrafted using pure/organic ingredients, plus these bars tend to last a really long time as opposed to name brand, I really think that they make them that way so you have to replace the bars sooner.

All in all, I would buy a bar from Soap.club anytime. The only complaint I have is that there is no straight Patchouli fragrance soap, one of my faves!! Otherwise, I would definitely recommend this brand if you are looking to try a soap from Soap.club or are just looking to try something different with natural ingredients.

*Note: You need to use some type of wooden type of soapdish,, like the one in the picture above, otherwise the soap will get mushy. Soapdish sold separately.

This is a sponsored ad #Soapdotclub. I received a bar of soap to try and was not monetarily compensated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet