Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

24 July 2015

Lift Care Lemon Oil 5X EXTRA STRENGTH (5X FOLD) Review! #Lemonoil



About Lift Care Lemon Oil

5X EXTRA STRENGTH (5X FOLD) Our Lemon essential oil is the most powerful concentrate in the market with stronger anti bacterial, antiseptic and astringent qualities. It is refreshing and soothing for the skin. It brightens a dull looking skin almost instantly. It is detoxifying and it helps to lighten the skin tone, thus improving complexion and texture of the skin.


Our Lemon oil is 5X stronger taken from the peel of ripe fruit via cold expression. This means less drops are needed per use because of the higher concentration,LONGER LASTING AROMATHERAPY, purify and cleanses your body with more VITAMIN C, LIGHTENS FRECKLES AND BLEMISHES, and can be used in formula for SOAP or NATURAL DISINFECTANT.



Lemon Oil has a variety of uses including a natural and CHEMICAL FREE DISINFECTANT for bathrooms, sinks, and tables. Apply on freckles, scars, and age spots to lighten. Drink with a glass of water to DETOX and PURIFY the body. Some of the purported benefits of using lemon oil are that it can prevent cancer, free up the lymphatic system and respiratory system, and can be used to reduce inflammation in the body. You can start using lemon oil in baths or using it in a detox shake to add this to your lifestyle. Our Extra Strength concentration allows for fewer drops to obtain maximum efficiency.

IF YOUR UNSATISFIED JUST RETURN! 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

To Purchase
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VN23VE6

Learn more about Lift Care Here

My Thoughts


"The benefits of lemon includes cleansing. Lemon consists of 68 percent d-limonene, and may support a healthy circulatory system. It has cleansing and 
Lemon is also known for its ability to clean toxins from the body. Drink in water everyday to reap the benefits."



I have recently started to use essential oils and my favorites are the citrusy ones such as Lemon Oil. I have really been trying to go more natural in what I purchase as far as chemical cleaners, scrubs and many more products. I just hate the chemicals that are in the commercial cleaners that you can find in the supermarkets. I have started making my own household cleaners, such as bathroom cleaners and I make my own sugar scrubs and soaps and I even put the oils into my laundry. I like the Lift Care Lemon Oil because the scent lasts a lot longer than ordinary lemon oil. Lemon Oil is also a natural disinfectant, can aide in weight loss, use for aromatherapy, and lighten skin, all in this miracle bottle. I would have to say that my favorite use for Lift Care Lemon Oil  5X EXTRA STRENGTH (5X FOLD) is in my electric diffuser, makes the house smell so nice and gets rid of unpleasant odors!

I received a full size (4 oz.) bottle of  Lift Care Lemon Oil  5X EXTRA STRENGTH (5X FOLD) for review and all thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet