Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

06 August 2015

ASANA Eyelash Growth Serum 7ml Review!



About ASANA Eyelash Growth Serum 7ml

  • GREAT RESULTS: 96% of women experience thicker lashes with long lasting results. Promote long term eyelash and brow health in weeks. Stimulate growth from the roots of the eyelash. This is THE BEST eyelash and eyebrow growth stimulator, growth serum, treatment on the market, guaranteed! Get 400% more than typical lash enhancers.

  • EASY APPLICATION: Simply apply nightly from the base of your lash-line or your eyebrow roots after cleaning and rinsing your face. Mascara use does not negatively impact efficacy.

  • SCIENTIFICALLY RESEARCHED BASED FORMULA: Asana Beauty Products spent years doing clinical research to find the most effective formulation using premium ingredients for eyelash and brow growth. Enhance your eyelashes now with Asana eyelash enhancer.

  • SUFFER FROM SHORT LASHES OR THINING BROWS? Asana Beauty has the answer to short, thinning lashes and brows. Asana Eyelash Serum offers the best improvement in brow and eyelash beauty in the industry.

  • TOTAL ASANA GUARANTEE: We want you to be 100 percent satisfied with this product so we are offering a 6 month money back guarantee. We are so sure that you will be pleased with Asana Products that we have extended the guarantee by 3 months.


My Review

I ordered and received the Asana Eyelash Growth Serum 7ml at no cost to me and have been using it nightly for almost three weeks. I am 62 and years of wearing mascara and losing eyelashes from that, now that I am older my eyelashes are very sparse. 

I wanted to give this product a try to see if it would help grow in my lashes better. I did notice a slight improvement in that I don't seem to be losing any more lashes. I think that the true test will be after using the product more. I have not used it on my brows at all as they have enough hair. I will continue to use the product until it is gone, I hope to see more results at that time. Losing eyelashes from makeup and the aging process didn't happen overnight, so growing them back will take some time. Easy to apply and it doesn't burn if you accidently get the serum in your eyes.

My recommendation? I definitely think it is worth a try if you are looking for a serum to help with thinning brows and eyelashes. Plus it is reasonably priced.

The product came within the two day Amazon Prime shipping and packaged appropriately, although the box was a bit big for the product. 
I received this product for review and was not monetarily compensated for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet