Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

19 September 2015

Udo's Choice Digestive Enzyme Blend Review!



About Flora

At Flora, they have been manufacturing and supplying premium herbal products since 1965, but their roots stretch back to Germany in the early 1900s, where Dr. Otto Greither, father of the current owner Thomas Greither, dedicated his life to the discovery, production and distribution of natural health care products. Flora has preserved his original dedication to perfect and make available herbal remedies that ensure maximum purity, quality and potency with a holistic approach to health.

Flora Mission

The mission of Flora is to participate in the continuing evolution of the people on Earth toward universal harmony, peace and perfection by providing products and services for the purification and upliftment of the body and spirit, and by providing to each person who derives a livelihood with Flora, an opportunity for personal growth and advancement of these goals in life.

About the Product
  • Improves digestion of fiber, beans, and vegetables, which helps to alleviate gas and bloating
  • A blend of 7 active enzymes optimizes digestion of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates
  • Contains 6 times the lactase of previous formulas, to relieve the discomforts of lactose intolerance
  • Eases digestion and relieves gas and bloating, resulting from overeating and inadequate chewing
  • Helps maximize absorption of available nutrients


My Thoughts

If you suffer from Lactose intolerance or just have a sensitive stomach, this complete blend contains the enzymes required to break down milk sugar and complex sugars may be what you need. It also helps to reduce gas and bloating following meals rich in fermentable carbohydrates. Udo's Choice Digestive Enzyme Blends are designed to replace enzymes lost in food processing and cooking, thereby supporting good digestion.

I don't suffer any stomach issues other than the occasional upset stomach and I take a lot of medications and because of this I have an issue with acid reflux. I also get gas from certain vegetables and other supplements I take. I started taking Udo's Choice - Enzyme Blend Capsules and I have not had any issues with the supplement. 

As with any supplement, you may not notice results overnight, having a healthy lifestyle of diet and exercise is very important too. I do think that taking this supplement is a good idea though. 

I received a 60 count bottle of Udo's Choice Digestive Enzyme Blend and was not monetarily compensated for my thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Hey ! I like your post. It contains enough information. I must say Supplementation may help you live longer. keep it up and keep updating. thank you for sharing this post . for more products for body building check this out-->Sierrasil Edmonton

    ReplyDelete

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet