Buy the Bible Study: Amazon
Buy the Leader Guide: Amazon
Rachel was born in Dayton Ohio to a already large family of 5. She was the baby of the family, and literally about killed her Mother on her entrance into the world. Rachel was the 5th child to a school teacher and truck driver and soon found herself as a child of a single Mom of 5 who was forced to work 3 jobs to support her children. So Rachel is no stranger to seeing and living what it means to be a virtuous woman, as she watched her Mother do it, and continue to do it. Rachel is a devoted wife, Mother of 4 and Founder of Women at the Well Ministries. She is an author and currently writing her first in-depth Bible Study. She has been the keynote speaker at Mother’s of Israel conference, and several of her local church’s women’s events.
Her passion is studying scripture and then teaching those lessons to others, with the goal that they will then turn around and pay it forward. Her #each one #teach one philosophy is her mission. She is passionate about helping women by giving them tools to help them break strong holds so they can pursue whatever the Lord has for them. So, training them up for the call! That is what spurred her ministry.
She knows that God didn’t create women to just sit around and get pedicures and swap recipes and tackle the dust bunnies everyday, but to be side by side with the men in fighting the war against evil and taking as many people to heaven with them as possible.
She now does life with her best friend, her husband Curt and will tell you, her children are the best kids on the earth. They love to do Bible studies together and love traveling with their family.
If she isn’t at home with her family, you will find her checking something off her bucket list! Her biggest so far would be competing in figure competitions, competing at the Arnold class in fitness, being in a beauty pageant representing her county as Mrs. Miami County in the Mrs. Ohio America pageant, and authoring a 30 day bible study devotional. And, she is only getting started.
She loves to weave her own personal stories in with her message, because she believes she is living her calling day by day, and sometimes it gets pretty funny!
- Working Mommy Journal - book spotlight / giveaway
- Rockin' Book Reviews - book spotlight / author interview / giveaway
- Reader's Cozy Corner - book spotlight / author interview / giveaway
- Book review nature photos - book spotlight
- Books, Dreams, Life - book spotlight / guest post
- Christy's Cozy Corners - book spotlight / guest post
- Bound 2 Escape - book spotlight / giveaway
- Celticlady's Reviews - book spotlight
- This Mom's Delight - book spotlight / author interview / giveaway
- My Journey Back - book spotlight / giveaway
- Books for Books - book spotlight
- Heidi's Wanderings - book spotlight / guest post / giveaway
- Seasons of Opportunities - book spotlight / interview / giveaway
- Did you hear about the Morgans? - book spotlight
- Outset - Rakhi Jayashankar's Blog - book spotlight
- Jessica Cassidy - book spotlight
- Cover2Cover - book spotlight / guest post / giveaway
- A Mama's Corner of the World - book spotlight / guest post / giveaway
- My Journey Back - author interview / giveaway
- Reading Authors - book spotlight / giveaway
- The Autistic Gamer - book spotlight