Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

19 August 2015

All Roads by Peter Murphy Spotlight! #AllRoads #PeterMurphy #Irish


Today, I am pleased to present All Roads by Peter Murphy to Celticlady's Reviews. The trilogy consists of Born and Bred, Wandering in Exile and All Roads. He is also the author of Lagan Love which I absolutely loved. I will be reviewing All Roads soon.


The Book
Danny Boyle isn't all here. Years of destructive behavior have left him in 
an alcoholic coma. Meanwhile, his marriage is over, one of his children wants nothing to do with him, and the other suffers by his bedside.

And while the complexities of life swirl around him, Danny, in his halfway state, comes face to face with his demons and struggles to understand them. He must confront the ghosts of his past – ghosts who have unfinished business with him.

No one can be certain of where Danny's road is leading. But where it actually leads is far more surprising than any could have anticipated.

The resounding conclusion to the Life & Times TrilogyAll Roads is a stirring ode to life's resilience and possibilities.
 


The Author
“Ireland has produced more than its fair share of talented authors and poets: James Joyce, Patrick Kavanaugh, Austin Clarke, Brendan Behan, William Butler Yeats, and many more. With his stunning debut novel, Lagan Love, Peter Murphy is well on his way to adding his name to that impressive list…. Lagan Love takes the traditional love story and ramps it up several notches, with a supernatural twist that makes it an instant classic. I would highly recommend Lagan Love to anyone who loves supernatural romances, urban fantasies, and great literature in general. I can’t wait to read what Peter Murphy writes next.” -Douglas R. Cobb




You can read more about the first two books in the trilogy here

http://www.peterdamienmurphy.com/
http://peterdamienmurphy.blogspot.ca/
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet